Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBizz:
I have never joined your group before but I am looking for people to dive with and this appears to be a great group to get a least a dive a month in.

Welcome and you are going to have a blast. Come up and introduce yourself, and before long you will feel like we are your newest old friends.

D & J, I would be honored to dive with you.

Tevis

Tevis, you are going to be there too? It has been too long since we sat down and had a serious talk. Teresa will be there, is your lovely wife and kids going too?

Rickster:
Tevis, you are going to be there too?

Hope you don't change your mind because of this :wink: It'll be good to see you again, dude !

Be good to see you too Rick. I'll have 2+ tanks with me but I'm guessing one long dive might do it. Going to try to see Milo on the way back.

Jim

Hi Rick,
It figures you finally show up & I can't dive, I guest I'll just keep the lovely Teresa company topside. I'll explain when I see you.

John

I'll be stopping by sometime during the day. Either late morning or early afternoon. I have to work. I got thrown an overtime route as I am scheduled for a rare Monday through Friday shift next week for training (giving, not getting). I had planned on a surprise covert action due to the rare Saturday off, but alas, my boss could not do without me. The opposite of diving: Skills kill!:(

Robert Phillips:
I'll be stopping by sometime during the day. Either late morning or early afternoon. I have to work. I got thrown an overtime route as I am scheduled for a rare <onday through Friday shift next week for training (giving, not getting). I had planned on a surprise covert action due to the rare Saturday off, but alas, my boss could not do without me. The opposite of diving: Skills kill!:(

There is a whole host of us SoCals (and maybe a couple of OCal's) pulling for your promotion and re-schedule.

Do keep us posted.

Its no secret - I'm interviewing. I had an interview in Irvine on Tuesday night, then dinner down Laguna Canyon at Las Brisas with these people.

I needed a shower.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
There is a whole host of us SoCals (and maybe a couple of OCal's) pulling for your promotion and re-schedule.

Do keep us posted.

Its no secret - I'm interviewing. I had an interview in Irvine on Tuesday night, then dinner down Laguna Canyon at Las Brisas with these people.

I needed a shower.

---
Ken

I'm pulling too. I should know by mid-next week.

Greasy is bad, fortunately it is an internal transfer and I work for a great company. Very few greasy people.
Or were you referring to the fact that you had to interview with an OC company?:11:

PS: Love is Pee Chee, but sex is an all season sport!

I've decided not to make the drive down tomorrow morning....Too many other things going on at the moment. I do wish all of you a great day of diving and fun though.... I'll be looking forward to the post dive talk and pictures...

Steve :14:

Robert Phillips:
I'm pulling too. I should know by mid-next week.

Greasy is bad, fortunately it is an internal transfer and I work for a great company. Very few greasy people.
Or were you referring to the fact that you had to interview with an OC company?:11:

PS: Love is Pee Chee, but sex is an all season sport!

It was my 6th (if you can believe that) interview with these nice people. Its just the thought of driving to 714 two or three times a week that makes me hive up.

I'm so L.A., and, well, this opportunity is so not.

If I had a nickle for every PeeChee I wrecked - for every time I drew fringe and polka-dots on the chick Tennis player's bloomers, for every time I put a sparkling fuse on the relay-runners baton and turned it into dynamite, for everytime I put football guy number 10 on a toilet, I wouldn't need to be interviewing in OCal. I could retire and dive my days away...

:D

And the back cover rocked. Remember the Ski guy, on the lift? The dude smiling with the sweater, the tight pants, the wide skiis, the flat-top and the Wayfarers? It was so mod, so very 60's it was scary...

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom