Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude, Irvine is the 949 now. Get your area codes right before you end up with an OC #.

I'll be there. I hope somebody needs a diving buddy. See you guys tomorrow.

(Now I'm committed to waking up early!)

tie:
I'll be there. I hope somebody needs a diving buddy. See you guys tomorrow.

(Now I'm committed to waking up early!)

I can always use a buddy... I've scared everyone else off... I mean, everyone else already has a buddy. :D

Ted S:
Dude, Irvine is the 949 now. Get your area codes right before you end up with an OC #.

Its a blurr - that caustic, infection, irkson lot that dwell between the 605 and Golden Lantern.

OY.

Robert - there's always this one as an alternative...

74178145.NEd56JLF.peechee_yellow.jpg

Ken

Ted S:
Aahhh, but just next to Irvine is Santa Ana, which is still 714, and he would be driving through that area code to get to Irvine (shall we just call it 714 adjacent from now on?)
I feel for you, Ken. You will definitely be driving against the flow in both directions and Irvine is a nightmare regardless of whether you work or live there. The wife's parents have a 5 bedroom in Swinevine that they have owned since '74, so I can't hate it too much as she gets it when they leave this earth. But I can still hate it had been my regular work area for the last 3 years.
Try my job for a week. You would get to see all of South OC, from San Clemente to Santa Ana and every attic in between!:11:

Pee chee's rock. I carried them when I went back to junior college for a while!

Ted S:
I've scared everyone else off... :D
Blame it on the Tourette's!:D

Codyjp:
So what is the word with the weather?

Shmeather!
From Wetsand:
Saturday the 10th this swell is expected to drop about 10-15% in size, with at least chest high surf for west facing breaks, maybe even some head high pluses at times, but rarer than on Friday. Saturday evening has a good chance of seeing some rain, and some areas (mainly north of OC) could see some rain during the day on Saturday, although these daytime chances are rather low. Winds could start to become problematic though.

Thanks Robert,

I will try and give a shot at getting down there.
so was it a chicken on the d-ring or what?

The skies are crystal clear tonight in So OC. I can actually see the stars. See you folks in the AM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom