Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster:
Well, I have tomorrow off. What a better way to spend it, than seeing old friends (and young ones too). Teresa and I will be at the gathering.
Well, if Rick and Teresa are showing up, I will be there. It will be good to you see since it has been a long time my friend!

I'll bring some chips or something else I can scrounge up from Costco.

Yep - I'm coming and bringing the burgers and buns. I've got the 130 jacked to 3600 with air and aiming for a long shallow dive in Laguna. Probably won't be the first person there but I am leaving the house early so wet by 8:30 is a for-sure.

Jim

Rickster:
Well, I have tomorrow off. What a better way to spend it, than seeing old friends (and young ones too). Teresa and I will be at the gathering.

If someone is not going to bring the Burgers and Buns, we will bring them.

The excitement is, once again, building :fruit:

Rick

OMG Rick. I'm very glad you can make it. Its has been too long since we dove together.

See you tomorrow bro!!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic day of diving and comraderie. Wish I could join you.

The Rickster and Theresa! Woooohooo! Been looking forward to hanging with you again Rick...most excellent news! Weather is looking decent too.

Now I have to convince Billy that he would be missing the event of the week :D

Note to Laurel: It's not a threesome...it's a "team" (that's what the DIR folk call it :wink: )

I have never joined your group before but I am looking for people to dive with and this appears to be a great group to get a least a dive a month in.

DiverBizz:
I have never joined your group before but I am looking for people to dive with and this appears to be a great group to get a least a dive a month in.

No strangers here (strange yes, strangers no), welcome aboard! Come on out to Laguna tomorrow, introduce yourself, and join us for a pleasant day of diving and socializing.

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome. I plan on being there if it is not raining. I have not been to Laguna before and would love to check it out.

orangelion03:
Note to Laurel: It's not a threesome...it's a "team" (that's what the DIR folk call it :wink: )

Alrighty, Robert, a team we will be!!!! Turns out my son's baseball practice has become a scrimmage... so I'm coming in the morning, leaving for his game... and comming back in the afternoon for some more socializing! Can't wait to see everybody!!!

DiverBuzz... welcome! Fill out your profile a bit more, so we can get to know you before we meet ya! :rofl3: :rofl3:

TeqP:
Well, if Rick and Teresa are showing up, I will be there. It will be good to you see since it has been a long time my friend!

I'll bring some chips or something else I can scrounge up from Costco.

It has been a long time. Looking forward to seeing you again, Phil.

LAJim:
Yep - I'm coming and bringing the burgers and buns. I've got the 130 jacked to 3600 with air and aiming for a long shallow dive in Laguna. Probably won't be the first person there but I am leaving the house early so wet by 8:30 is a for-sure.

It will be good to see you, Jim. I may have to bring my 130 as well. A good long shallow dive will feel good, or two simi-long shallow dives, in fact, any dives will feel good.

RoseBud:
OMG Rick. I'm very glad you can make it. Its has been too long since we dove together.

See you tomorrow bro!!!!

This is going to be a good one! It has been awhile. I am so looking forward to seeing you again.

orangelion03:
The Rickster and Theresa! Woooohooo! Been looking forward to hanging with you again Rick...most excellent news! Weather is looking decent too.

Now I have to convince Billy that he would be missing the event of the week

Even Robert is going to be there, wow!

Welcome aBoard DiverBizz! I look forward to meeting you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom