Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel:
Well... I'll try to do something about the rain... really I will. Unfortunately, my stop 'em rain dance powers have ceased of late, as evidenced by all the rain on the Mo2 boat last month.

Hon, you better start shaking your bootay as this is the first Wrinkels Dive I've been able to make in a LONG time and I don't want to be rained out! :chicken:

:10:

Ann Marie:
Hon, you better start shaking your bootay as this is the first Wrinkels Dive I've been able to make in a LONG time and I don't want to be rained out! :chicken:

:10:
As evidenced on the Mo2vation Boat Dive last month as well as a few Wrinkles Dives in the past, this group always has fun rain or shine! We bring our own sunshine! :sunny:

Christian

At the last Mo2vation I discovered that by encasing my body in a trilaminate plastic suit with neck and wrist seals I became impervious to rain.

What I can tell from the weather is that Saturday morning might be OK but it could be raining on our parade in the PM.

Jim

I'm going to have to pull my commitment to Wrinkling this time around...it appears I'll be diving in San Clemente.

Have fun!

divekim:
Well count me in for sure, I'll bring at least 2 tanks :D and put me down for the water again.

Kim

Beautiful Kim, it will be so good to see you again!

Tevis

SoCalAngel:
Alright, it is official...

Count me in. Plus one... I'll bring the EZ up again.

Not sure if I'll dive, but it will be fun to see everyone!

My dear Laurel, is coming!

Now the fun really begins!

Tevis

We're just one day away... can you tell I'm excited?

Well, I have tomorrow off. What a better way to spend it, than seeing old friends (and young ones too). Teresa and I will be at the gathering.

If someone is not going to bring the Burgers and Buns, we will bring them.

The excitement is, once again, building :fruit:

Rick

This is the best and brightest of what SB has to offer.

Excitement abounds,

Tevis

Back
Top Bottom