Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The leg's feeling a lot better today & even if I can't dive I'm still going to go. Got to go to demo days.

John

divekim:
Well count me in for sure, I'll bring at least 2 tanks :D and put me down for the water again. Kim

I'm glad you've finally come to your senses. :D Looking forward to seeing you this weekend in Laguna! Two tanks huh, you're only planning on doing 4 dives?

After having such a great time at my fisrt wrinkles event in January, I just can't miss this one and it's closer to home...a bonus.

I'll think up some sort of side dish.

Roughwaterjohn:
I'm glad you've finally come to your senses. :D Looking forward to seeing you this weekend in Laguna! Two tanks huh, you're only planning on doing 4 dives?

Fridays appt turns out to only be a consult no surgery so capable of diving. 2 tanks only 2 dives you know my gills aren't that efficient yet, but I did convince VetDiver to join me and we agreed 2 dives is a great start for her first Wrinkles. Actually we will probably follow you men up in the morning if that is okay.

Kim

divekim:
Actually we will probably follow you men up in the morning if that is okay. Kim

No problem. I'm quite used to women following me around so this won't be out of the norm. :rofl3:

Divin' Dave:
Looks like Janene will be dragging my lazy butt down for a few dives and to demo some gear (like a drysuit). I'll talk to her about bringing some grub. Let me think, anything Fresno is famous for? Hmmmm.... Hmmmmm... Hmmmmm.... Just bad air but we'll come up with something.

D & J:

It will be GOOD to see you two again. Looking forward to creating lots of stories of old friends!

Also folks, bringing Eric, to this merry band of merrimakers.

Finally, Kim, I will carry your tanks if need be (dont want you to rip any sutures, and dont want to run smack dab into the Divegoddess credo)!

Putting the fun in dysfunctional,

Tevis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom