Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divekim:
I am going to attempt to make this, diving will be doubtful for me, but I would love to join the comaraderie for the day if I'm up to it.

Kim

But Kim, you HAVE to be there! :D Oh, I'll understand if you can't make it, but what would a Wrinkles Dive be without you, ya gotta try girl. :wink:

I will go if I can find someone to carpool with. Preferably with a large blue truck with comfortable seating.

ill drive there but after the night festivities someone is going to have to drive me home

divinman:
I will go if I can find someone to carpool with. Preferably with a large blue truck with comfortable seating.

I don't know anything about that, but you can ride up with me. I've got a really comfortable large blue truc..... hey, wait a minute..:D

Dang it! I just checked my calendar at work and I have a meeting till 3:30 on the 10th in LA. I might hope to make it to Gina's but not much else. Well, March is always around the corner. Hope you all have great dives!

Jennifer

Roughwaterjohn:
WOW, the power trio returns, it has been too long! I see I'll have my work cut out for me. :D If this doesn't bring 'em in, nothing will. Kids, fill out your dance cards and come early, we're talking Ana, Ann Marie and Jennifer!!!:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

PS for those who don't know and will be at the dive...

It's Christian's (Headhunter's) birthday on the 9th... someone bring cake!

:bday:

jennifer

sapphire:
Dang it! I just checked my calendar at work and I have a meeting till 3:30 on the 10th in LA.
:(

sapphire:
I might hope to make it to Gina's.... Jennifer
:D

Ok, ok, you talked me into it. Sheeeesshh, you can be insistent...

juggled some things around so I'll be able to make it! I like sleep tho, So I might not make the first dive, but will make it around 10 or so.

woohoo, my first wrinkles event!!:D

I'll bring the hot dog condiments, ketchup, mustard, relish, onions and maybe some kraut :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom