Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in & I'll bring potato salad, can't wait to see you all again & meet new SB'ers. I hope the weather gets warmer by than.

John

Ann Marie:
COUNT ME IN! I'll bring oranges! Whoo hoo! :D

Now "THAT'S" what I'm taking about! You were certainly missed in San Diego, and will be doubly welcomed in Laguna. See ya then! :D

JMdiver:
......... I hope the weather gets warmer by than.

John

I was just thinking the same thing. Rick, see what you can do for us weather-wise, you being a weather/surf guru and all. You did us "fair" in San Diego, I'm hoping for better things on your home turf.

Roughwaterjohn:
I need no more. Air and sustenance are mere frivolities while Ana shares my world. :wink:

Glad you're bringing Anthony! It'll be good for him to be able to identify what troublemakers look like while he's still at such a young age. The experience should serve him well. :eyebrow: If my sole purpose in life is to be a warning to others, my life is complete. :rofl3:

LOL....yes I am very fortunate to have you all to teach him those manly things men teach. I am sure he will have the experience of a life time with you all.

Actually I am hoping that some of Team Guerin rubs off on him. :D

I'll try... I really do want to do more mainland diving. Really (I think).'

It's too friggin cold to actually _dive_ :ice: but I'll try to make dinner :D. I may even be able to bring the family in (to prove to y'all that I actually have one).

How reliable is the 8:30PM Gina's time?

Since Ana and Ann Marie are coming, I want to come... I will have to come early as I have that fancy dinner thing to attend later on in Newport. I will be buddyless as mine will be at Our World Underwater in Chi-kaa-go that weekend. I will bring something for the earlybirds to eat...

Jennifer

Code Monkey:
It's too friggin cold to actually _dive_ :ice: but I'll try to make dinner :D. I may even be able to bring the family in (to prove to y'all that I actually have one).

How reliable is the 8:30PM Gina's time?
The 8:30 time is often more of a suggestion.

Maybe you can roll by for the BBQ to get a better feel for the time or if you PM me your phone number (I don't remember if I have it already), I can call you and let you know what the timing will be.

Christian

sapphire:
Since Ana and Ann Marie are coming, I want to come... I will have to come early as I have that fancy dinner thing to attend later on in Newport. I will be buddyless as mine will be at Our World Underwater in Chi-kaa-go that weekend. I will bring something for the earlybirds to eat...

Jennifer

WOW, the power trio returns, it has been too long! I see I'll have my work cut out for me. :D If this doesn't bring 'em in, nothing will. Kids, fill out your dance cards and come early, we're talking Ana, Ann Marie and Jennifer!!!:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

I am going to attempt to make this, diving will be doubtful for me, but I would love to join the comaraderie for the day if I'm up to it.

Kim

Back
Top Bottom