Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forgot to add that I'll bring the chips and dips...a fine selection of Trader Joes' best =)

YES PLEASE! I'll bring REAL COFFEE! Thermos and camping percolator.

I'll bring burgers and buns.

Jim

sapphire:
Since Ana and Ann Marie are coming, I want to come... I will have to come early as I have that fancy dinner thing to attend later on in Newport. I will be buddyless as mine will be at Our World Underwater in Chi-kaa-go that weekend. I will bring something for the earlybirds to eat...

Jennifer

I'll be your buddy...assuming I don't get tagged to go with your regular buddy!

I'll be there for the morning dive...wish I could stay for the evening fun and BBQ but looks like a one dive then go... Christian, looks like "sapphire" can't make it early, so I'll bring muffins and o.j. ...should get there by 7:00am.

Otter:
I'll be your buddy...assuming I don't get tagged to go with your regular buddy!

Thanks Craig, but you missed that I have an all day meeting on Saturday :( ... I might make it to Gina's if you stick around that long!

Roughwaterjohn:
WOW, the power trio returns, it has been too long! I see I'll have my work cut out for me. :D If this doesn't bring 'em in, nothing will. Kids, fill out your dance cards and come early, we're talking Ana, Ann Marie and Jennifer!!!:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

The triumvirate appears!

I'm in, and looking forward to taking out the new divers that join the Wrinklization!

JM, SCV, do you want to carpool down?

Tevis

Hey Tevis, I would if I could, a friend asked me if I would drive her moving truck that morning, trying to see if we could get an early start maybe I could make it in the afternoon, but won't know until that day. JMDiver, pulled a muscle exiting the surf at OML on Saturday so he maybe out of action for a while... :(

Much as I want to be there, it's not looking good for this weekend. I may have an assignment in the Sea of Cortez later this month, so have to focus on finishing up a few video projects for current clients. Darn. Why does work have to interfere with diving (wait, work IS diving).

Looks like Janene will be dragging my lazy butt down for a few dives and to demo some gear (like a drysuit). I'll talk to her about bringing some grub. Let me think, anything Fresno is famous for? Hmmmm.... Hmmmmm... Hmmmmm.... Just bad air but we'll come up with something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom