Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H i ShakaZulu,
I feel silly complaining about pulling a thigh muscule but it doesn't feel as painfull as that looks. I'm going to be part of the topside crew so I'll keep you company.

John

JMdiver:
H i ShakaZulu,
I feel silly complaining about pulling a thigh muscule but it doesn't feel as painfull as that looks. I'm going to be part of the topside crew so I'll keep you company.

John

Thanks, no worries....if I can almost walk, I'll dive. Maybe I need to rent a scooter cause I can't kick :)

roy if you want to schlep my 60 lb mako you can use that, just dont take it below 160'. Ill be there for the post diving topside activities...

ShakaZulu:
Thanks, no worries....if I can almost walk, I'll dive. Maybe I need to rent a scooter cause I can't kick :)
With the track record you have with scooters, I'm not sure that's such a great idea! You'd scooter out and then have to tow it back! :wink:

Christian

Alright, it is official...

Count me in. Plus one... I'll bring the EZ up again.

Not sure if I'll dive, but it will be fun to see everyone!

SoCalAngel:
Alright, it is official...

Count me in. Plus one... I'll bring the EZ up again.

Not sure if I'll dive, but it will be fun to see everyone!

Looking forward to seeing you again Laurel. Perhaps we can buddy up if you dive as it appears my buddy is lame (as in incapacitated).

If someone can bring a portable stereo, I'll bring my Balkan Beat Box CD!

Now...can anyone do anything about the rain that is predicted for Saturday? Anyone?

orangelion03:
Looking forward to seeing you again Laurel. Perhaps we can buddy up if you dive as it appears my buddy is lame (as in incapacitated).

If someone can bring a portable stereo, I'll bring my Balkan Beat Box CD!

Now...can anyone do anything about the rain that is predicted for Saturday? Anyone?

Well... I'll try to do something about the rain... really I will. Unfortunately, my stop 'em rain dance powers have ceased of late, as evidenced by all the rain on the Mo2 boat last month.

Robert, looking forward to seeing you, too... however, if I dive, I will have my number 1 buddy with me, direct from NorCal :D so, we'll have to make it a threesome... hee hee... :blinking:

SoCalAngel:
Robert, looking forward to seeing you, too... however, if I dive, I will have my number 1 buddy with me, direct from NorCal :D so, we'll have to make it a threesome... hee hee... :blinking:

I'm extremely open minded...threesome sounds lovely.

orangelion03:
I'm extremely open minded...threesome sounds lovely.

I meant dive.... :mooner:

SoCalAngel:
I meant dive.... :mooner:

Like I said, open minded...diving, dancing, gardening...whatever...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom