Wrinkles April '05 Dive, BBQ and Campout planning thread - Leo Carrillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rossjc:
Hi Christian, I'll only be there on Sat. day for sure and potentially a bit on Sun.
Hi Josh,

Will you be spending the night on Saturday or just driving in since you live so close?

Christian

Finaly a Wrinkles dive that I am not working during... Now here is a question for all that are going. Any Non Divers coming with that may be interested in Dog sitting a very happy nice and Water loving Huskie Golden Mix? I would love to bring her so I can stay over the night and not have to drive back in to the valley and I know Leo allowes Dogs. Have to check on a few other things but At the moment I will be coming at least on Saturday maybe sunday as well. Can not wait to dive with you all.

Scott

I am going to be there on Saturday and Sunday.
I'll bring the following:
EZ UP
BBQ tools
Charcoal
Hamburgers and buns
Ketchup and Mustard

Non Divers: 1 brother and 3 young kids. Lets hope for some great weather like last time.

JDog:
I am going to be there on Saturday and Sunday.
I'll bring the following:
EZ UP
BBQ tools
Charcoal
Hamburgers and buns
Ketchup and Mustard

Non Divers: 1 brother and 3 young kids. Lets hope for some great weather like last time.
I unfortunately will not be able to attend on saturday or saturday night (me+1). Sunday day is still likely. Sorry for the inconvenience

John

I'll be there on Saturday. Maybe not for the first dive, but I'll be there for 2 or 3 dives afterward. My wife and son may come by in the afternoon. Look forward to meeting more ScubaBoarders.

I tried to make a camping reservation today for Saturday night and they said everything was booked.

Christian got any ideas? Friday and Sunday nights still had openings but......
I was hoping for a Saturday night stay.

JDog:
I tried to make a camping reservation today for Saturday night and they said everything was booked.

JDog,
You can always stay in our campground. Not sure yet if our second parking spot will be filled, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

**UPDATE*** Just found out that we'll have our two parking spots filled all day Saturday and Saturday night, and probably 8 people in the campsite Sat. night, but there's a whole lot of room in the campsites, so if you can find parking it's no problem finding a place to pitch a tent.

JDog:

Wow, I guess the camping season got off to a big start.

They will probably have a cancellation. I suggest that we all try constantly to book a Friday, Saturday, Sunday whenever we get the chance. Something will probably open up.

I will be busy entertaining guests from now through the end of the weekend, so I won't really even be able to check the board until Monday. If someone gets a reservation post it here, so we all know. We'll all chip in money for it when we get there.

Christian

SNOBORDJON:
I am down to go, bringing along the wife. We would likely bring one car (yukon) and sleep in it.
Is anyone open to doing one of these wrinkles dives in Baja...say someplace close, for example...salsipuedes...87K down,..just past la fonda, before ensenada? Good camping, surfing...

John

Hey John,

I'm down for diving in Baja!!! I have lots of friends who dive La Bufadora on a regular basis. I have dove La Bocana (Waaaaaaaaay south of Ensenada, across a 18 mile dirt/ rock road) and loved it! Didn't have any trouble while I was there, considering I was driving my 'new' SUV. Will be going back down with Sea Ventures Dive Club there in Fullerton. You might think about joining us over Memorial Day weekend. Anyone else that wants to come along too, the more the merrier!

Hi Christian,

I just checked my schedule and I am tenatively free that weekend. I am suppose to DM a boat on the 9th, but so far, that has not been scheduled yet. I would either come down Friday afternoon, or very early on Saturday morning and stay through Sunday. I will check with John and the kids to see if they want to come as well. I have four tanks of my own I can bring, and possibly have access to more if needed. I will keep you posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom