Words Women Use...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drum roll please....:band: and now the mothers word list....

MOTHER'S DICTIONARY
Amnesia: condition that enables a woman who has gone through labor to have sex again

Bottle Feeding: an opportunity for Daddy to get up at 2am, too

Defense: what you'd better have aroun de yard if you're going to let de children play outside

Drooling: how teething babies wash their chins

Dumbwaiter: one who asks if the kids would care to order dessert
Family Planning: the art of spacing your children the proper distance apart to keep you on the edge of financial disaster

Feedback: the inevitable result when the baby doesn't appreciate the strained carrots

Full Name: what you call your child when you're mad at him

Grandparents: the people who think your children are wonderful even though they're sure you're not raising them right

Hearsay: what toddlers do when anyone mutters a dirty word

Impregnable: a woman whose memory of labor is still vivid

Independent: how we want our children to be as long as they do everything we say

Look Out!: what it's too late for your child to do by the time you scream it

Prenatal: when your life was still somewhat your own

Prepared Childbirth: a contradiction in terms

Puddle: a small body of water that draws other small bodies wearing dry shoes into it

Show Off: a child who is more talented than yours

Sterilize: what you do to your first baby's pacifier by boiling it and to your last baby's pacifier by blowing on it

Storeroom: the distance required between the supermarket aisles so that children in shopping carts can't quite reach anything

Temper Tantrums: what you should keep to a minimum so as to not upset the children

Thunderstorm: a chance to see how many family members can fit into one bed

Top Bunk: where you should never put a child wearing Superman jammies

Two-Minute Warning: when the baby's face turns red and she begins to make those familiar grunting noises

Verbal: able to whine in words

Whodunit: none of the kids that live in your house

Whoops: an exclamation that translates roughly into "get a sponge"

You all (read as mostly) seem like (read as at a quick glance) smart folks. Could you please answer this....... Answers usually run along gender lines.

If a man is ALONE in the woods and there is no woman around to hear him..............will he still always be wrong?

Thanks Royal Frog. I feel like I've been given a secret decoder ring to help understand my girlfriend! Woo hoo, I'll finally understand why I'm in the dog house so often. It's a good thing since the dog's are wanting to start charging me rent. :D

no comment....

Dectek once bubbled...
If a man is ALONE in the woods and there is no woman around to hear him..............will he still always be wrong?

:D

Probably, but he still won't admit it......:bonk:

Dectek once bubbled...
You all (read as mostly) seem like (read as at a quick glance) smart folks. Could you please answer this....... Answers usually run along gender lines.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom