Wine Lover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, in honor of our frenchman, air one, I opened a bottle of 2003 Cotes Du Rhone - Villages, which is the closest I had to his neighborly southwestern grenache or sirah. Oh my.

I might move to France.

Merci.

lol...we could watch "Sideways"

what a great movie.

OHGoDive:
Ok, in honor of our frenchman, air one, I opened a bottle of 2003 Cotes Du Rhone - Villages, which is the closest I had to his neighborly southwestern grenache or sirah. Oh my.

I might move to France.

Merci.

LOL! That is the bottle of wine that the "Goats du Roam" makers are having a laugh at, for whatever reason.

catherine96821:
lol...we could watch "Sideways"

what a great movie.

lol. Ok, but if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am not drinking any *******ing Merlot!

It was too funny.

suthnbelle:
LOL! That is the bottle of wine that the "Goats du Roam" makers are having a laugh at, for whatever reason.

lol. Yup. I have to watch myself in wine shops, I laugh at some of the clever names the wineries come up with. It looks odd to the clerks, I think.

OHGoDive, ok. you go to France Cotes Du Rhone.

I pick up Cabernet Franc from CA for today. This is the first time to try a Franc though. Let's see how it goes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom