Wine Lover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

being a brit, i do tend to drink more beer than wine but that still means a fair amount of wine !
- for cheaper wines (less than $10), i like the Australian Shirazes (like Rosemount Estate); then for ones still under $20 stuff like Concha y Torros Maquesa (not the cheapo Casillero del Diablo) - i still have a bottle of their Don Melchor sitting around waiting for a special occasion.

For the Frenchie wines, I do like St Emillion (Red Bordeaux) and Chablis (White Burgundy) - both are reasonably cheap in the UK but not really looked for them here - I would expect them to be around $15-20

Missdirected:
Fire Diver you are killing me! M&R :11doh: I'm sorry but I like u, so u can not drink that anymore :winky:

Perhaps my palette is a bit *simple*, but at least I'm not drinking Ballatore! Perhaps you could offer a suitable substitute for my beloved M&R? Just remember, me no likey dry, so no bruts. :winky:

lol...we could watch "Sideways"

Very nice movie !:bounce: And very interresting too .

hoosier:
I might move to France.

Oh shhh** !!! Darling ! hide the bottles ! :peepwalla

Yes, I tend to do better with my vulgar interjections than with my polite adverbs... it's an American thing :rofl3:
We have the same problem, according to the Brittish Monty Pythons in the quest of the Holly grail . :)

Joking.. I'm joking!

Of course, we are !

Any wine from Boone's farm and MD-20/20, it what all the professional drinkers drink. :D

Today CNN NEWS:

Almost 5% of vintage wines on the auction is a fake one. So, let's stick to $0~$25 price range.... :)

Do you have any internet wine source?

I am looking for Pakers Estate. I can't get this wine from our local grocery anymore. Darn small town..

I cannot afford to buy the wine I like to drink. Luckily I can make it myself.

Current best 2 are a Cabernet Savion & a Merlot. Both 2004 "vintage".

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom