Wine Lover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there any canadian who is enjoying an ice wine?

I got an ice wine as a present and keep for a special occasion.

I'm quite fond of the "Yellow Tail" shiraz from Austraila. I also like a nice Johanessburg reisling. Of course a Martini&Rossi asti spumante is great for celebrating things like holidays, birthdays, Fridays, or *any*days. :D

I really never liked any of the full bodied reds, or dry wine in general.

Comrade Stroke

Lately, I've really been enjoying HRM Rex Goliath shiraz from central California. It's very affordable, and a great pairing with lots of foods... which works for me because I like cooking for drinkers. :D

My favorite so far is Brunello di Montalcino, but this is a few times/year wine that should be kept for several years in a cellar before you think of drinking it.

Everyday, one of my favorites right now is Columbia Crest Grand Estates Merlot.

fire_diver:
I'm quite fond of the "Yellow Tail" shiraz from Austraila. I also like a nice Johanessburg reisling. Of course a Martini&Rossi asti spumante is great for celebrating things like holidays, birthdays, Fridays, or *any*days. :D

I really never liked any of the full bodied reds, or dry wine in general.

Comrade Stroke

Fire Diver you are killing me! M&R :11doh: I'm sorry but I like u, so u can not drink that anymore :winky:

Missdirected:
Fire Diver you are killing me! M&R :11doh: I'm sorry but I like u, so u can not drink that anymore :winky:

:rofl3:

I have people pushing that stuff on me all the time.

Lordy, makes your mouth mossy.

But... a lot of people love it. It's six dollars a bottle, maybe that is why.

California has France beat hands down, I will say that.

I miss Trader Joe's... I cannot afford myself.

One of my favorite wines I can only find at World Market. It is a South African wine called "Goats Du Roam." :D It is a dry, red wine and very good.

Back
Top Bottom