Why do you drink Starbucks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't like Starbucks because it is strong, bitter, and expensive, we prefer Dunkin Donuts coffee. I think Starbucks is really in the business of selling milk because I can't tolerate their brews without adding a lot of milk!

I was in Honolulu earlier this year and I noticed that although Starbucks was available, their weren't nearly as many shops as I am used to seeing in Chicago. The local Kona coffee is king in Hawaii and you will see it being sold everywhere. It is also strong but I liked it better than Starbucks.

I travel extensively for work and I can pretty much expect get the same cup of coffee no matter where I am in the world. I only drink the Pike Place regular coffee.

I only drink it when I'm traveling. Like someone said, it's consistent (mediocre), and I can use my phone app to order ahead and pay. After a few orders I get a free one, and give my husband a 5000 calorie frappa-coffeemilkshake.

When I traveled through NZ, they have a great coffee culture, and I loved the flat whites. Even a tiny village will probably have a couple of good cafes. I stopped at a gas station in the middle of nowhere for what I assumed would be coffee from a bad automatic coffee machine to hold me over until I could find a cafe. When the clerk started actually grinding the beans for my coffee I almost cried...

European cafes are like that....no matter where you stop, your sure to get a satisfying cup, albeit small, of Joe.

My in laws brew Turkish coffee. Pours out like mud! Not my cup of.......coffee:)

Now I only drink Galaxy Bean coffee. "It's out of this world".

Don't y'all hate the smell of your urine after drinking coffee??? I'll drink a cup every now and then, and make sure I'm in a well-ventilated bathroom when I have to whiz. I went into a bathroom, a fairly clean one at that, in a Home Depot this past week, and the coffee in the urine smell coming from the stalls next to me was nauseating. First rule of taking a whiz next to a coffee drinker? HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!

I tend to only drink "Four bucks" coffee when I can not find a Timmies.

Back
Top Bottom