Why do you drink Starbucks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't y'all hate the smell of your urine after drinking coffee???
It smells like... urine. After >50 years, I've sort of learned to tolerate the smell of urine; after all I don't spend that much time in front of the porcelain throne. I have more issues with the smell when I sit down on said throne. And I can't get away from that odor as quickly either...

I may have drunk Starbucks at an airport sometime if I was out traveling, really needed my caffeine kick and there wasn't something else nearby, but I really don't remember. Apart from that, I actively avoid Starbucks. I might patronize them if I'm ever in Seattle, but their aggressive business tactics towards small, but great, local coffee shop really peeves me off. And since I strongly prefer local color over international chains, if ever possible I make sure that my cup of nectar-of-the-gods is brewed by a local cafe employee rather than by a drone employed by a large international chain. And since there's no-one more local to me than myself, I make most of my coffee myself. I prefer to use a French press or a decent espresso machine (IOW, not a Nespresso machine), BTW.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom