Why Cozumel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cuz it's the closest--therefore easiest--& cheapest place to do any Caribbean diving for us.....Once we sold on Roatan we had to get a replacement quicky place to get to....

Six weeks? That's when I'll be in Coz. Week of 3/19. We'll have to get together so you can buy me a cerveza or margarita or three! :D

Sounds great. I will be staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise. i would be glad to meet you and buy you a cerveza! Let's make it a sure thing!

March 4-11, Hotel Cozumel can't wait, this winter has been a &itch so far.

Last edited:
Six weeks? That's when I'll be in Coz. Week of 3/19. We'll have to get together so you can buy me a cerveza or margarita or three! :D

Bill,
Gotta get a scubaboard party going again... Someone name a time and place. I think Wet Wendy's was a hit last year. I'll bring name tags again.
I'll try and score some more scubaboard.com stickers and such at the Chi-town dive show (Our World Underwater).

Bill,
Gotta get a scubaboard party going again... Someone name a time and place. I think Wet Wendy's was a hit last year. I'll bring name tags again.
I'll try and score some more scubaboard.com stickers and such at the Chi-town dive show (Our World Underwater).

Hi Joe. Looks like our stays are overlapping by 2-3 days so I'm game. The 19th or 20th would be good for us.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom