Why Cozumel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, Darol. You gotta admit that's a really impressive icicle up there and you don't see those every day!

Deb, I decided today after tweleve hours outside in this crap, if I never see snow or ice again
in my life, that would be fine. One year and four months till wheels up for good.

Darol, it appears you work in an ice and snow plant. Can you get a transfer to a sun, sea, and margarita plant? We have too much of the first and not enough of the second. Call the union.....

Last edited:

5 hours today snow blowing just this drive way (ours).

I love the smell of neoprene in the morning and sunscreen in the afternoon!!! :)

Holy snow bat man, noooo thanks! It was 82 and sunny here in SWFL today...

Good old global warming eh? :eyebrow:
Heat is the engine that moves air masses around. Some of those air masses are cold.

I assume you are kidding, but when someplace (or a lot of places) get unusually cold temperatures in a short term event, the climate change deniers crow about it and say that it proves global temperatures cannot be rising. It is a fallacious argument.

Digging out at -7 F. That's why!

Attachments

• Brad's Autobody ACR 212 001.jpg
    Brad's Autobody ACR 212 001.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 75
5 hours today snow blowing just this drive way (ours).

I love the smell of neoprene in the morning and sunscreen in the afternoon!!! :)

You broke out the snow blower for that little wisp of snow? :wink:

-19F here in Castle Rock, CO night before last. March 17th and that jetplane to Cozumel can't come fast enough.

There was two inches of snow here in Austin this morning and two or three days in a row with the high temperature below freezing. It's a very rare set of circumstances, thank goodness. I know, I know, we're a bunch of wussies... :D

There was two inches of snow here in Austin this morning and two or three days in a row with the high temperature below freezing. It's a very rare set of circumstances, thank goodness. I know, I know, we're a bunch of wussies... :D

Come on up here to Minneapolis and see how you like it!:D Although, I must admit that the recent massive snowstorm almost completely missed us, even though it seems to have buried almost everybody else. :mooner: Oh well, Minnesota winters have been fairly mild for the last few years, we were due for this.:idk: Cozumel on April 15! (must hold on until April... do not give up...):praying:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom