Who's going to Twin Lakes this Sunday, March 7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturday 9:3AM

Sun shining..trying to get dry. I'll do a close up later today and post it......if I don't forget.

regards,

(Insert my now standard "Wish I could be there" message) :wink: I've told Melissa that we will be doing some diving at TL this year because it's been way too long since I've seen everyone. Hope you guys have fun out there, the weather's supposed to be perfect.

What's Melissa got against TL? :wink: I guess we'll see ya when we see ya...or you change girlsfriends!

Today was just perfectly beautiful! According to the weatherman, if any of them can be believed, it's supposed to be like this again tomorrow and most of the week.

See ya at the lake!

Went by the Lake at 10:30AM today (Saturday) Sun was shining, it was dry enough to park without any problems. Air temp was already about 70. Divers were in the water.

Water temp was about 55-57. Viz appeared to be about 6-7'. Might be a little more with good sunshine. Wind was blowing about 10 from the north.

11:15 PM (Saturday night) Stars shining, wind calm, could see some scattered clouds. Air temp 60.

All in all, I would say it looks pretty good for some diving on sunday at Twin Lakes. We might get a little breeze, but with the sun shining it should be a good day for diving and having some fun!! See Ya'll at the lake.

regards,

Thanks for the update, Mr. Weatherman :wink:

How about posting some pics of TL so I can see what it looks like now without the trees.

There oughta be a law against illegal loggin' like that. :wink:

Hope y'all have fun today. Maybe I can get back down there again sometime.

I don't think she has anything specifically against TL, I think it's more of the "drive for four hours to get down here late Friday night, drive 4 hours to go back to Austin on Sunday - I don't want to be in the car anymore" situation. I had an interview on Thursday for a position in Austin and it went very well, I'm supposed to get a confirmation tomorrow or Tuesday on whether I have the job or not, so the problem may be solved when I move up there and we don't have to do the driving back and forth thing, a 2-3 roadtrip on Sat/Sun will be a happy thing, not a chore. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and I hope that we make it out there as soon as I get settled up there.

Back
Top Bottom