Labor Day weekend at Twin Lakes???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Are we going to have a get together of the Southern Swampers this weekend? Beast will have the whole 3 days off so we were thinking about a cookout on Sunday. We haven't had the whole . Swampers crew together at one time this year and it would sure be nice to see most everyone at least once this year!

What do ya'll think? Homey, you can strap your gear to that new Harley! Tina and Steve, we won't make you dive since you're still recovering but we'd sure like to see your mugs over the table! Swamper, Geekdiver, Fletch, ChrisPete...come on guys!

I'll be there. Are we going to get a list together and bring stuff for the cookout. What time is everyone going to show up?

By the way I missed last weekend. (due to a family illness) Did Mike complete his OW? I havn't heard anyone mention a thing about how it went.

and it looks like we're going to be there. Who's bringing the Amdro? My ankles are a mess!

I'll hafta pass on this one. We're heading to Florida so my RDB can take his Intro course.

Maybe see ya'll in a couple of weeks with some new swamper inductees.

And how come ya'll have get togethers everytime I have other plans, and everytime I head out to TL none of ya'll are ever there?:confused:

I think I smell a conspiricy! :D

I'll start an attendance list. What if we bring our own main entre', ex. steaks, patties, weenies or whatever to put on the grill. The I can list the extras each of us can bring so there aren't any duplicates.

Hoover and Mrs. H - Amdro!
Dee and Beast - Paper plates, towels, utencils.
Natasha and Jesse - ?
Donbon - Mayo, mustard, hot dog and burger buns
Geekdiver - weenies/patties, chips, cola

Dee:
It's just Jesse (15) and I this weekend.
Will there be anyone his age?
We can get a tank fill there right?
I'll ask him if he wants to go. Will it be all day?

Natasha once bubbled...
Dee:
It's just Jesse (15) and I this weekend.
Will there be anyone his age?
We can get a tank fill there right?
I'll ask him if he wants to go. Will it be all day?

I can't think of anyone that age coming but you never know, we have quite a few young divers show up. I'm sure Jesse will find that we're all easy to talk to! There are tank fills available for $6. How long you stay is up to you. We usually get there around 9-10am, get in a couple dives then the guys start the grills. We usually eat around 2pm and dive a few more times before packing it in.

Ya'll come and join us!

I stuck this thread to the top just for this week so it will be easy for everyone to find.

Don't forget to let me know what you're bring to contribute to the table. Or if ya'll had rather just everyone do their own thing, just say so!

I'd rather be told to bring something. I never have any clue what to take anywhere, and I don't think a bottle or wine or some such nonsense works for diving :wink:

Dee once bubbled...
I stuck this thread to the top just for this week so it will be easy for everyone to find.

Don't forget to let me know what you're bring to contribute to the table. Or if ya'll had rather just everyone do their own thing, just say so!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom