Southern Swampers....interested in a cookout?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the word before we left on vacation that October is my last month in Houston :(

Will be in Lake Charles by November, and probably busy as the proverbial cat......and searching for a new home there in October......

We'll be back Sat. night, have some good pictures and a pretty neat video of 4 of the dives.... We've hit almost all the reefs and are doing a night dive tonight.... Maybe we can get together Sunday?

See ya soon,

Bren and tony

scubatexastony once bubbled...
I got the word before we left on vacation that October is my last month in Houston :(

Hey...that just means we'll have to have another one sooner! We knew it was coming, especially when we originally expected you to be transferred last March, but I'm still gonna miss my Bud. :(

We'll be there Sunday...I want to hear about your trip!

The last two weekends in November are out for us, we're going down to Florida for the week of Thanksgiving to get some diving in at various spots. The weekend of the 8th is my weekend to be in Austin, but I may be able to shake up our schedule a bit so that we can be there. Hope we can make it, miss you guys!

Dee,

Ann and I can't make the BBQ in early November. We're off on another dangerous assignment to Utila. Will be there 4th thru 14th of November. Heck??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom