Who's going to Twin Lakes this Sunday, March 7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I can't find the thread with this discussion. But I do remember someone was going to Galveston and was going to come to TL and meet some of us!

I spoke to ScubaTexasTony earlier and he and Bren will most likely drive over from Lake Charles and visit. It'll be good to see my dive bud again.

Someone also mentioned food. Do ya'll want to cook on the pits, bringing your own meat and a dish for pot luck? Just do you own thing? We're easy.

So come on Natasha, T.P.H. Homey, DonBon, ChrisPete....

Lets get a roster going....

Beast and Dee
Tony and Brenda
T.P.H.
Windblown Donbon
chrpai
Justin

Ok..i just asked the boss and I can come out after church and the meal.I should be out around 2p.m.maby a little earlier.Pot luck sounds good to me.I like the cheezy fishies and a coke the best though... :bounce:

Dee:
I can't find the thread with this discussion. But I do remember someone was going to Galveston and was going to

I spoke to ScubaTexasTony earlier and he and Bren will most likely drive over from Lake Charles and visit. It'll be good to see my dive bud again.

Someone also mentioned food. Do ya'll want to cook on the pits, bringing your own meat and a dish for pot luck? Just do you own thing? We're easy.

So come on Natasha, T.P.H. Homey, DonBon, ChrisPete....

Lets get a roster going....

Beast and Dee
Tony and Brenda

I should be able to make it this weekend.

assuming I'm not at work (maybe bad assumption)... i'll most likely honor you with my presence :p

I just hope there isn't as much wind as last time i met you out there dee!

Really? Egads, I can hardly wait! :D

Yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the wind, too. I'm gonna look around and see if we have any tarps big enough to tie to the ends of one of the shelters to make a wind break...just in case. So if any of you have a 10-12ft tarp, please bring it!

since aparently im the one who started this whole mess :eyecrazy: i guess that means i have to show. ill bring some lighter fluid!!!

No one has answered the question about cooking so I guess everyone will just take care of themselves. Justin, you can save your lighter fluid unless you want to cook something! Better yet, bring your Dad!

Hey guys!

Sorry I won't be able to make it, but I'll be on my way to Belize. Wish I had known sooner so I could have cancelled my trip, but at this late date, I'm locked in. I know, it's a tough world.

Ya'll have fun!

What time? Daylight? Maybe a little later? Sharing or every man for his/her self? No rain??
wow!! could be some fun.

I told Tony we'd be there around 10am. Since no one spoke up about cooking, I figure they just wanted to do their own thing. Rain is the only iffy. According to the weatherman/channel, there's a storm 'system' on the way and when it mingles with our warmer than normal air, we'll be in for some nasty stuff...that's the technical description! All I can say is if it's rainy and nasty Sunday morning, we're stayin' home!

Back
Top Bottom