who would play you in a tv show about scuba and who would be your sidekick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, in honor of chip's being a filipino involved in this thread . . . i would probably be played by Dolphy . . . and hopefully my sidekick would be halle barry :)

just slap a tank on his back and he becomes scuby dooby the super mer-man :wink:

Halle Barry... another good choice!

Scuby Dooby:
OK, in honor of chip's being a filipino involved in this thread . . . i would probably be played by Dolphy . . . and hopefully my sidekick would be halle barry :)

just slap a tank on his back and he becomes scuby dooby the super mer-man :wink:

Lol! nice one! One of the best pinoy comedians ever! Halle berry's a great choice. So's aubrey miles...

Chip104- If that image is of Dolphy, I'll add her as another of my sidekicks (who says a guy can't have more than one... or a girl for that matter).

nah, dolphy was in scuby dooby's note. that must be aubrey miles. bill, i think nick nolte would do well for you. he has your same rugged good looks.

My uncle thinks that I look like Cameron Diaz when I wear my hair down LOL... so I guess thats who could play me.... However, if I could get Colin Ferell to play my side kick, then I'll ldo my own acting, thanks!!! :)

Scuby Dooby:
Bill,

I'd pay to see you dive with Dolphy - especially in the outfit I posted :) I think you may be just a little confused!

Now I understand... Dolphy, never. Yikes! Just that gorgeous woman Chip104 posted.

Nick Nolte, eh BabyDuck, well he did play my marine biologist icon ED "Doc" Ricketts in the movie version of Cannery Row. I'd be honored!

I related Aubrey Miles (the gorgeous woman I posted) to Dolphy cause they were in a local comedy sitcom together.

Dr Bill, try find the Philippine FHM edition in the Filipino stores around there and I guarantee you will be impressed with the many pinays that are just as gorgeous as her! (that's just the pride in me talking!) :) I'd want a whole fleet of them as my sidekicks! heheh.

ps: If you can't find the Philippine edition, I'll send you one! :)

anyway...back to our regular scheduled sidekicks...

drbill:
Chip104- If that image is of Dolphy, I'll add her as another of my sidekicks (who says a guy can't have more than one... or a girl for that matter).

That's why I went for a guy as a sidekick and a revolving door of ex-girlfriend guest stars!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom