who would play you in a tv show about scuba and who would be your sidekick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be played by SpongeBob Squarepants...and Patrick Star would be my able-bodied side-kick!

BabyDuck:
i would be played by fanny flagg back in the day (since this is fantasy) and who cares who *plays* my buddy? i'd have viggo mortensen for my *actual* buddy...deep happy sigh...

What a coincidence - Viggo is George Clooney's understudy for my part. (He also plays "Young Grier"...) Playing my dive team, we have Jessica Alba, Angelia Jolie and Milla Jovovich. With Ashley Judd as the team leader...

And Jerry Mathers, as the Beaver.

I can't believe I forgot Angelina Jolie, GrierPharmD... at least as long as I don't have to marry her! I had a lot of respect for her social values, I think she is drop dead gorgeous, but this thing with my look-alike (Brad Pitt) has left me with doubts.

drbill:
I can't believe I forgot Angelina Jolie, GrierPharmD... at least as long as I don't have to marry her! I had a lot of respect for her social values, I think she is drop dead gorgeous, but this thing with my look-alike (Brad Pitt) has left me with doubts.

I agree about not wanting to marry her. I just want to see her tattoo my name somewhere interesting...

That thing about Billy Bob's blood was creepy but kinda sexy in an odd way, wasn't it?

GrierHPharmD:
That thing about Billy Bob's blood was creepy but kinda sexy in an odd way, wasn't it?

Forgot about that... good thing she is indescribably delicious!

drbill:

Well since she's who I'd have playing me (not laughing in the back now!), Can I cameo in your movie? :D

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

i would be rob shcheider and my bud would be steve buscemi:)

NauticalbutNice:
Well since she's who I'd have playing me (not laughing in the back now!), Can I cameo in your movie? :D

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

I'll have to write that into the script for the first episode!

What am I saying? I already have my own local cable TV dive program ("Dive Dry with Dr. Bill"). It's been running for 3 or 4 years so the first episode is long past. I'm working on three new ones... highlights from the last month's dives with another featuring the giant sea bass at Italian Gardens (Catalina Island).

Hmmm... I could use some new starlets... er, I mean dive buddies... in my upcoming episodes. Several of my buddies have already been included in previous ones (Andrea, Jenefer, Danielle, ...). I need body doubles for Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, and the rest. Of course they won't actually be here but having body doubles could work out quite nicely in my plans!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom