who would play you in a tv show about scuba and who would be your sidekick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
I'll have to write that into the script for the first episode!

What am I saying? I already have my own local cable TV dive program ("Dive Dry with Dr. Bill"). It's been running for 3 or 4 years so the first episode is long past. I'm working on three new ones... highlights from the last month's dives with another featuring the giant sea bass at Italian Gardens (Catalina Island).

Hmmm... I could use some new starlets... er, I mean dive buddies... in my upcoming episodes. Several of my buddies have already been included in previous ones (Andrea, Jenefer, Danielle, ...). I need body doubles for Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, and the rest. Of course they won't actually be here but having body doubles could work out quite nicely in my plans!

Hee hee hee - have to be honest the only thing we have in common is brown hair and being girls!

But a TV star :11: wow!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

I dont know who would play me...but BaitedStorm would DEF be my sidekick.

hmm..ide like to have either angelina jolie or drew barrymore play me, and my side kick would be either sylvester stallone or orlando bloom!
..I can dream can´t I !!!!

I will play me, and Jennifer Love Hewett will be my co-star.

As soon as she finishes whispering to ghosts!

Since this forum is quickly becoming fantasy and not movie stuff, my non-diving wife would learn to dive and be my side-kick!

Perfect choice!!! :D

I'd play mayself, hey what the heck, it's my fantasy.

I'd like some smart ellick (sp?) side kick like Cheech Marin or Vince Vaughn.

Then a long list of ex-girlfriends that keep coming in and out of my life like Jenifer Aniston, Jenifer Gardner, Lucy Lu and that girl from the Mummy movies, Rachel Weisz.

We'd be based out of Haleiwa, Hawaii, travel the world to exotic places saving the planet from bad guys...Oh this could go on forever!!!!!

I'd be Cochese and my sidekick would be Bobby "the Rookie". And we'd have a boss named The Chief.

(see Beastie Boys "Sabotage" for reference)

listen all y'all, it's a sabotage...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom