Which dry glove system is 'best'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Currently testing the Rolock 90 dryglove system. So far it has been the easiest system I have used. It is designed to integrate with the PU ring of the Si-Tech QCS oval system.

Rolock also has a similar system that mounts on glued in latex seals.

The Rolock 90 are easy to set up, super simple to use, and very secure. I tried my best to get them to leak without actually breaking them and they were dry as can be.

I will eventually be writing a review of the system.

I highly recommend these for folks looking for a quality and easy to use dryglove system. My set of Ultima DGS has now moved into 2nd place.

-Z

Are they really all that different compared to the DGS? I have DGS and really like them.... just wondering if the grass is greener on the other side, and if so, how green is it?

Did your wife ever get to try out the inserts from Waterproof for the DGS system?

Are they really all that different compared to the DGS? I have DGS and really like them.... just wondering if the grass is greener on the other side, and if so, how green is it?

Did your wife ever get to try out the inserts from Waterproof for the DGS system?
Zef will go into much more detail, I’ll answer in my style; yes.

For me it's the kubi's or viking classics.
I have slapped open my kubi's once though when learning my valve drills.

The best glove itself is the thick black marigold ME107 in my opinion. Alot more dexterity than Santi, or those profiled ones, but alot less fragile than the thin kubi ones.

Zef will go into much more detail, I’ll answer in my style; yes.

:D

So would you switch from DGS to Rolock?

Back
Top Bottom