Least invasive dryglove system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean installation of the rings onto the suit or donning the gloves?

Donning the gloves is easy, no problem doing it on your own. I don't know if they work over flexible rings, there needs to be enough bulk to hold the glove. Not every ring will do that.

The viking rings work fine, and let you swap out a wrist seal on the boat.

I've used these previously with glued on latex seals, then moved them to my zip seals. No glue, inexpensive, and just simply work. Replacement gloves are inexpensive too...

Do you know the inside diameter of the smallest part of the ring set? To see if it's any bigger then my current set.

I see no reason why it can't be warmed up and made more ovel to fit better for my hands.... I would consider doing that with my existing rings.

Do you know the inside diameter of the smallest part of the ring set? To see if it's any bigger then my current set.

I see no reason why it can't be warmed up and made more ovel to fit better for my hands.... I would consider doing that with my existing rings.

This page has the dimensions for the Viking set. I have pretty big hands, not an issue.

Hmmm.
doesn't look like it installs that easy
Is it possible to suit up yourself?
I am interested because I have huge hands and normal diameter rings are super tough to get through...
And I don't like the clunky rings
Self donning is no problem at all. Pull half glove's cuff over the wrist ring and hold it against your belly. Grab the other side and pull it over completely. Ten seconds max after you practice it a few times.

Back
Top Bottom