Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll look Ish. I was just off looking at Panglao Island... Are there some nice places along Alona Beach?

You are :14:
Diver Dennis:
I'm hooked on the PI now Jason...:D

I heard Coron best for tech ship wrecks dive, I never been there hope be there soon:eyebrow:
Diver Dennis:
I'll take a look at Coron Jag. I'll be calling you in the next few days by the way. What dive ops and hotels would you suggest?

Good wrecks but crap viz & not much life (on shore or underwater). Managed 3 days then got bored and went to Apo on a bangka safari. Much more fun.

Great if you're a wreck freak, but for camera use very limited...

I dove Truk in december for 10 days and it was interesting. The vis was pretty good most of the time too but if I go wreck diving again, I need good vis for pictures. I'm thinking Bohol or Dumaguete and Apo now.

ah crap, my holiday schedule is a mess... damn company policy is forcing me to take two consecutive weeks off (boo hoo...) Was now looking into meeting up with some friend from NY and Europe in the Red Sea in Oct but can't do that and the photoworkshop... Maybe I should take caloy's advise and just put around the Visaya's for a week and half...

edit: Dennis... the viz at Coron will be crap especially considering the season. great dives but not really a lot of photo ops...

singing in the rain, dennis :D you?

go for coya's recommendation :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom