Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
The Alona Palm looks great Caloy. Do they give cheaper rates to people who live in the PI? I could have Ami make reservations. Is there a dive shop nearby?
Yes it would be better if Ami do the reservations. Dive shops are aplenty. You may want to go with Genesis or Phildivers. The dive shops are just a nice short walk from the resort. Facing the beach walk to your right and just pick the Dive ops:) It's a honeymooners place Dennis.....bliss.

Thanks my friend.

Diver Dennis:
I just checked Cebu Pacific and I can't believe how cheap the prices are. 600 PhP from Manila to Bohol? That does not include taxes though.
if i'm not mistaken it would hit around another 1000 for taxes and surchages...

still not much if you convert them to $$

btw, if you book online it gives you a breakdown and the actual charges... i've booked online with them before, it's a secure system

Jag

I'll say Jag. The price went up to $6575 for two, return. Still an incredible price, $145 Canadian. Wow.

You been there...:D
thepurplehammerhead:
Good wrecks but crap viz & not much life (on shore or underwater). Managed 3 days then got bored and went to Apo on a bangka safari. Much more fun.

Great if you're a wreck freak, but for camera use very limited...

oooh... maybe I should heed Jag's advice and spend my $$'s in the PI... :D visaya tour might sound interesting...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom