Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds tempting... Anilao/ PG for the workshop... then head down to Cebu, hit Malapascua, Bohol, and maybe Dumaguete. Just worried about the typhoons...

Question: any good diving on Mindanao??

pakman:
sounds tempting... Anilao/ PG for the workshop... then head down to Cebu, hit Malapascua, Bohol, and maybe Dumaguete. Just worried about the typhoons...

Question: any good diving on Mindanao??
camiguin and cagayan de oro are both mindanao... gensan (general santos city) is also in mindanao (that's where paul is)

axua said gensan was AMAZING... even better than anilao (if i remember correctly)

i officially LOATH my client for changing my skeds on me in the last minute... i was supposed to be in gensan and stick a few dives in last july 2-3... now it's just another to-do on my list...

buggers

Jag

pakman:
who's paul and does he have a website? I'm tempted to give mindanao a shot.
he's known as partridge on SB... logs on every now and then on different subforums...

you'd best be PMing him as the response return isn't very fast (compared to, let's say, caloy or jon)

diving is anilao rate (surprisingly) about $10/dive last i remember...

don't know of any website though

Jag

pakman:
oooh... maybe I should heed Jag's advice and spend my $$'s in the PI... :D visaya tour might sound interesting...
with Ish and friends eh DOM?

Mike Veitch:
with Ish and friends eh DOM?

oh, they're gonna be in the Visayas?:11:

naw, wouldn't work... my SAC rate would go over the roof if I went diving with them...:shakehead

pakman:
oh, they're gonna be in the Visayas?:11:

naw, wouldn't work... my SAC rate would go over the roof if I went diving with them...:shakehead
just dive in front... don't look at the cute butts....

I think Ish the only diver... the rest will be snorkelling in BIKINIS!

:mooner:

yes paul is our South guide, his resort is by Davao. according to him. the dive site nearby would have ripping currents and guides very familiar with the dive environment is highly reco!

so Paul is your man down south,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom