Where the F*** can we get in the water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhode Island State Parks So Ft W and Ft Adams as well as other parks open tomorrow. New rules spelled out for parks under phase 1. I think out of state visitors though still not welcome during phase 1, but not certain about that. AfterDark may know.

Out of state visitors are not welcome in RI at all except for groceries, medical stuff, going to the work.

Rhode Island State Parks So Ft W and Ft Adams as well as other parks open tomorrow. New rules spelled out for parks under phase 1. I think out of state visitors though still not welcome during phase 1, but not certain about that. AfterDark may know.

no out of state folks yet.

I can wait, still too cold for me. Snow tonight. June would be nice.

I was going to go to the cape on Sunday #*_#*_*$ storm ruining it when I finally get an opportunity, hopefully Wednesday.

I'll say this, I see CT cars all over this part of the state, also see other out of state plates. I've got to think that if an out of stater got stopped and said we're going diving at A and then returning home, and had their masks, they would have no problem or at most would get told no and turned around. Gina out right said they are not leading with a hammer and just wants people to do the right thing. Like I say ya pays ya money and take ya chances. We went to MA 2x's to see our kids recently no problems.

Planning on giving my local lake a try this Sat with fingers crossed for air temps in the upper 60s maybe 70. Water temps out in RI still staying stubbornly low - at least for me. Hoping for RI diving in June. Was lucky enough to dive a week in Curacao in Jan so can't complain too loudly.

Quick update, Ft W is open but there are barricades blocking off access to the scuba portion of the park.

Does that also mean the boat launch is closed as well?

Back
Top Bottom