Where the F*** can we get in the water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So thumbs up on both counts. RI open to CT residents next week and the scuba area should be open come Monday. Planning on heading out end of next week. Now all I need is the water temp to rise. I see it took a nose dive per the Newport NOAA Buoy.

So thumbs up on both counts. RI open to CT residents next week and the scuba area should be open come Monday. Planning on heading out end of next week. Now all I need is the water temp to rise. I see it took a nose dive per the Newport NOAA Buoy.

I don't understand why but I noted that also from 57F to 52F, of course the 57 F was a big jump from 48F a few days before. Bar Harbor MI is warmer!

The upper lot has been open right along.

Supposedly FTW should be fully reopened tommorow, is there someone local who can scout it out for us?

Supposedly FTW should be fully reopened tommorow, is there someone local who can scout it out for us?
My info came directly from the RI Park employee responsible for FT W. I will be there hopefully on Thu and can confirm.

Back
Top Bottom