Where do we sink the Texas Clipper? Hypothetical Poll!

Where do we sink the Texas Clipper? Hypothetical Poll!

• South Padre

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Galveston

• Stetson Bank

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have noticed a lot of people lurking on the artificial reef threads but not a lot of comments. We know you have an opinion but maybe you just don't want to voice it in a public forum? You can participate in a poll and still remain anonymous.

If you did have a choice where would you like to see the Texas Clipper sunk, where would it be? This is a hypothetical and will most likely not change the current situation. BUT if we had been polled what would have been the results?

humanphibian:
Somewhere between Galveston and Freeport. It's fairly central for most of the population centers, and has good infrastructure already.
I would agree with this. Maybe as far south as Corpus. What is the depth required for a vessle this size?

Willie

I would like to point out that South Padre and Stetson Bank already have great diving nearby. Texas is so big, we need to spread out our diving areas.

So Rumbum, where would you suggest? That's what this poll is all about! I would love to spread the diving out also. So where would you sink a giant ship?

I vote for Lake Superior!

Anywhere that will not detract from more opportunities to dive Stetson.

Somewhere away from the fishing industry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom