what's up with this dir stuff.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Half the time I never even realize what the forum is...I just hit "new posts" and scan titles...oops...sorry.

Well it looks like I am a far cry from being "your typical Hawaii stroke".

crpntr133:
What a groaner..good but a groaner.
Rules 2-6... I think a couple are always wear black, and always look cool diving.

Is the S word...spare air?

All I did was ask one innocent little question and wow. So what's with this bud light does it have more taste, or is it less filling? :D

STOGEY:
All I did was ask one innocent little question and wow. So what's with this bud light does it have more taste, or is it less filling? :D
As long as it is free, who cares? Now, if I have to pay for it then I get to make the selection. Watch out for the Scotch drinkers!

STOGEY:

I thought that was Miller lite? At either rate don't know since I don't care for it...free or not. I left a case at the quarry last year and it was free for the taking.

crpntr133:
I thought that was Miller lite? At either rate don't know since I don't care for it...free or not. I left a case at the quarry last year and it was free for the taking.

Personally I wouldn't drink either budlight or miller. I never thought that these DIR people were so defensive. Ask a little question to get other peoples perspective on this philosophy on diving and wow.

Defensive...what do you mean defensive?...we most certainly are not defensive...I cant believe you said that

RobbieTheHun:
Defensive...what do you mean defensive?...we most certainly are not defensive...I cant believe you said that

Way too funny:D

STOGEY:
yeah... its a subject that usually triggers a defence mechinism with dir divers...
i think they get defensive because they have to justify the money they spent revamping all there gear, and taking a pile of classes and getting no KY thru the whole process..
and it the big H who is in cahoots with GUE

crpntr133:
Rules 2-6... I think a couple are always wear black, and always look cool diving.

#1 Don’t dive with strokes

#2 Don’t listen to strokes

#3 Nothing underwater is worth dying for

#4 Always analyze your mix before every dive

#5 Don’t dive a rebreather unless you need it

#6 Always look cool

option #1: Don't dive

Back
Top Bottom