What would you ask Jean-Michel Cousteau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karen Es

Registered
Reaction score
Hey you all,

Thinking of people I'd like to know, I added Mr. Jean-Michel Cousteau to my list, as I think his work concerning diving and underwater life is very interesting. And I'd ask him a million things!!!
What would you ask a person who knows so many things?
Cheers,
Karen

I'd ask him why his famous father, the explorer and inventor...why they wore those toque hats?

I'd ask him to pass a glass of the famous punch he used to create the last night of the Project Ocean Search Catalina programs. After that it would all be a blank (and no diving the day afterwards). I've had the pleasure of working with him off-and-on since the mid 70's.

RoatanMan:
I'd ask him why his famous father, the explorer and inventor...why they wore those toque hats?
Nevermind why. I'd ask him where can I get some of those original hats for myself. :14:

... or, ... I'd ask him if we can work together on some new documentaries. I feel I desperately need a break from the rat race...

I would try and get out of him what he really thinks about my crazy friend Armando.

I'd ask him what he likes and dislikes about modern divng and the way things have changed over the years. Does he ever post here?

Catherine, love the new avatar. You're still my avatar hero.

I met him once. Was too tounge-tied and socially inept to ask any questions (had been in a VERY isolated field camp for three months). However, I can tell you that he and his crew drank a Louis Jadot Beaujolais in the field. Not a bad wine.

I'd probably ask him a lot about his father.

How much money did he make doing the shows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom