What would you ask Jean-Michel Cousteau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yo Jean-Michel, wanna go diving?

Karen Es:
Hey you all,

Thinking of people I'd like to know, I added Mr. Jean-Michel Cousteau to my list, as I think his work concerning diving and underwater life is very interesting. And I'd ask him a million things!!!
What would you ask a person who knows so many things?
Cheers,
Karen

Karen...I'd ask him if he knew Steve Zissou and if he had ever seen a jaguar shark:)

Can I buy you a beer Jean?

Did you enjoy diving with the Naval Sea Cadets aboard the Pride of Michigan in Lake Huron and when will the show be aired?

I'd ask why he let his father's historically significant boat rot and crumble in port rather than preserving it as a monument.

theskull

I'd ask him if anyone on a boat ever asked to see his "Advanced Open Water" card before they would let him dive.:D

theskull:
I'd ask why he let his father's historically significant boat rot and crumble in port rather than preserving it as a monument.

theskull

In my opinion (legal disclaimer there), it is not Jean-Michel that let the Calypso rot. He was no longer with The Cousteau Society which, while not the legal owner of the vessel, had much control over its destiny. It was his father's widow Francine who was in charge of TCS during this period. JMC attempted to gain legal jurisdiction through the courts but was unsuccessful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom