What to wear...under there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ANd the best quote from the article is:

"In fact, the resort is so dedicated to maintaining a family atmosphere and not scaring the kids that it's even considering offering complimentary male waxing to prevent unsightly hair from being on display."

:rofl3:

It always amazes me how people rate people by what they look like, the ultimate prejudice. I think thats why I have so much fun, I could give a rats a$$ what someone is wearing and what they look like in it while I'm diving. As long as I dive I will look like a squirrel I guess (has to be the stupidest remark I have ever heard). As long as I dive I will dive comfortable. As long as I dive I will be able to concentrate on my dive not my nutz. I would never comment on someones' attire nor tell some of the woman I dive with 'put those mammalial protrubencies in something tighter would ya! Your going to hurt someone with those." Or, your old(40+) cover the cellulite on your thighs, it's gross. :no:

Dude, wear what ever your comfortable with. Just like wearing what makes you comfortable under surface clothes. kev:D

It always amazes me how people rate people by what they look like, the ultimate prejudice. I think thats why I have so much fun, I could give a rats a$$ what someone is wearing and what they look like in it while I'm diving. As long as I dive I will look like a squirrel I guess (has to be the stupidest remark I have ever heard). As long as I dive I will dive comfortable. As long as I dive I will be able to concentrate on my dive not my nutz. I would never comment on someones' attire nor tell some of the woman I dive with 'put those mammalial protrubencies in something tighter would ya! Your going to hurt someone with those." Or, your old(40+) cover the cellulite on your thighs, it's gross. :no:

Dude, wear what ever your comfortable with. Just like wearing what makes you comfortable under surface clothes. kev:D

No worries dude . . . cuz we are happy to make fun of you while you are comfy!! :D Just duck when the puke shoots your way.

And my 40 year old thighs are cellulite free . . .

I was once offered money by Speedo to never wear their product in public:)

No worries dude . . . cuz we are happy to make fun of you while you are comfy!! :D Just duck when the puke shoots your way.

And my 40 year old thighs are cellulite free . . .

You'd be the first, on both accounts.

My hubby wears compression shorts (got em @ Wally World for about $12). Up to the point he puts his wetsuit on, he has regular swim trunks on over them. They are not see thru, but he is still discrete when changing in/out of the wetsuit. He also wears the Wally World knock-off underarmor shirt under the wetsuit too, says it keeps him warmer.

Now we're talking....

borat%20pic.jpg

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Oh wait . I'm not allowed to laugh at him . . . .

And men are also banned from diving in trunks in Paris public pools. The health department only allows form fitting clothes to be worn.

Hygiene issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom