What to wear...under there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm almost afraid to ask this . . . ahhh . no wait, I am afraid to ask this . . nevermind

Now we're talking....

borat%20pic.jpg
Puts a new meaning to the word dental floss! This pic is hilarious!

Umbros work fine. Thin, don't irritate, and the other people on the boat don't have to see your package when you walk in front of them.

I also wear nike soccer shorts.

Men's bathing suits with the mesh liners in them, avoid those.

Just bought a pair of Scubapro Hybrids. Trying them next week. They were a bit pricey, but they were the only ones at the shop that fit, the other brands were either too big or too small.

Not sure an extra 1mm of neoprene will do much under the 3mm full suit, but it can't hurt.

Have to agree with firstdive2005. It is your body in the wet suit (or dry suit). Wear whats best for you. I personally feel speedos offer the most comfort. My wife likes me in them, and her opinion counts more than others

When I first started diving, I used to wear boardshorts under my 3mm. Since then, I have realized that I get chilled easily. I upgraded to a Pinnacle 5mm, I wear it in all but the hottest months down here. The Pinnacle is a little closer fitting than my old 3mm. When I tried to wear the 5mm with boardshorts, they got all bunched up and uncomfortable. Now, to my girlfriends great embarassment ;-) , I wear boxer briefs under my suit. They are great! No bunching up. Also, my gf always thinks people are eye-balling me on the boat, which makes for good fun.

Boxers or undies what i have on that day when hitting the water.

I cant stand wearing anything under my wetsuits. I have been wearing wetsuits without anything underneath since i was about 12 and have become quite proficient with the "towel change". wetsuits are pretty thick, a thin bathing suit is not going to conceal anything more than just the wetsuit, IMO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom