What to do with short hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep South Divers are you trying to up your post count or something? They are funny, but why so many posts?

To make us laugh :rofl3:!

Think he's about to win the prize: a pile of short hoses :D!

Sorry, just havin' fun. :D Shot 'em to ya as they came. :D Funnier when they're shorter. :D

Sorry, just havin' fun. :D Shot 'em to ya as they came. :D Funnier when they're shorter. :D

It's ridiculous to be sorry! You're on a roll & hysterical!

Thanks!

To make us laugh :rofl3:!

Think he's about to win the prize: a pile of short hoses :D!

Ooo! Ooo! Wrong-length HOSES! Just what I've always wanted! :D

Send me a box of them, I'll add a tank boot and send the whole shebang to the next person. They can put in a leg knife or an AIR2 and pass it on to the next lucky soul. We'll be the Freemailers, and wear special decoder rings. :D

I think I'm gonna try this one!! Hey Ben, Don, Mike G. You better watch out!!

Girl,

Last time I saw your garage, I thought I'd stepped into a LDS, you have so much gear hung up on the walls that I questioned where I was at... :D

Don't spook me with a scary short hose all wrapped up on my door, I will freak out. :no:

Ooo! Ooo! Wrong-length HOSES! Just what I've always wanted! :D

Send me a box of them, I'll add a tank boot and send the whole shebang to the next person. They can put in a leg knife or an AIR2 and pass it on to the next lucky soul. We'll be the Freemailers, and wear special decoder rings. :D

I'll toss in a sticky low profile apex dump valve to sweeten the deal :)!

Save them for the Christmas gift exchange :)

(I'm giving all my buddies snorkels :wink:)

:hm: remind me not to be your buddy :wink:!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom