What to do with short hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, man...

You know, they say that Southern Hospitality is king, but it sounds like I'm really missing out on the Pacific Northwest. Is everyone there like you guys, or did I just happen to fall into the right bunch of people?

Sounds like I need to make a trip. :) I'll bring the Carolina Blonde and the Charleston Pale Ale - our local brews. And some oysters. :)

We'll steam 'em over an open fire and solve the world's problems with hose. :D

SeaJay,

Yes, the NorCal folk are pretty cool peoples. They made this Southern/Hawaiian boy feel welcome and warm inside, even if I was diving their waters wet in December :shocked: .

Peace,
Greg

Deep South Divers:
Oh, man...

You know, they say that Southern Hospitality is king, but it sounds like I'm really missing out on the Pacific Northwest. Is everyone there like you guys, or did I just happen to fall into the right bunch of people

Well when you get to the Pacific Northwest hang a left and come down to Monterey and hang with us.

:wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeaJay,

Yes, the NorCal folk are pretty cool peoples. They made this Southern/Hawaiian boy feel welcome and warm inside, even if I was diving their waters wet in December :shocked: .

Peace,
Greg

Let's not forget to mention, this kid doesn't have an ounce of fat to keep him warm, he's all lean...

I was with my mouth opened :shocked2: when I saw him strapped to a 130 cf steel tank and a one piece 7mm old wetsuit with holes everywhere, well maybe no holes but the dude had no fat on him...

SeaJay you know you are welcome to come out and dive with us... Just get out here and we'll have some tanks ready for you

I second the invite!!

Is everyone there like you guys, or did I just happen to fall into the right bunch of people?

A little bit of both. West coasters are cool but our Scubaboard Mo Cali gang is even cooler :cool2:!!

Fun threads run here all the time, please stop in and say hi!!

a one piece 7mm old wetsuit with holes everywhere, ...
Mike what have you been smoking? If I remember correctly, Greg was styling Don brand new 7mm durring Essentials class :)!

Let's not forget to mention, this kid doesn't have an ounce of fat to keep him warm, he's all lean...

I was with my mouth opened :shocked2: when I saw him strapped to a 130 cf steel tank and a one piece 7mm old wetsuit with holes everywhere, well maybe no holes but the dude had no fat on him...

Well in my defense, I also had Eric G's hooded vest on, plus Don's Mysterioso shirt (I am a believer!! Thank you, Don!!), and I was borrowing someone's 6.5mm gloves but ya...I was still freaking cold as crap. And yes, it was Don's never-before-worn 7mm that I was using. I had to pull the tag off of it.

Peace,
Greg

What's the water temperature up there at the moment?

El Nino warm for us this winter, our water has been in the mid 50's. It can drop into the high 40's. Come on out!

Wow... Go figure that one out.

It was 38* here in the typically "warm" Atlantic yesterday. Usually this time of year it's around 52*. Brutal winter here this year.

...Which is why I'm leaving for Nassau, Bahamas today. :D See y'all in a week - unless I've got high speed wireless on the boat (might).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom