What to do with short hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have a 24" or 26" reg hose? I am going to set up my singles reg on the cheap. I probably need to find an inflator hose too, along with a 24" HP hose. Damn I do not have a single hose needed.

Standard issue Scubapro hoses, think they are 28"? Need the Scubapro tool to loosen them...

Peter I can't imagine what you'd use them for?

Cut them up into little pieces and use them in place of coal for the eyes and mouth on a snowman.

Sick of freakin' winter. :D

If you put one end in your ear and the other next to your mouth, you can hear yourself REAL good. :D

Go to the park and give 'em to little kids and tell them that they're licorice.

Long straw. That way, you don't have to pick up your cup and drink while you're driving - you can just leave the cup right in the cupholder.

I hear that if you throw 'em in a fire, you can make smoke signals.

Next time you're on a boat, throw 'em in the water and tell your buddies you're making an artificial reef.

They'll think you're cool.

Last edited:
If ya leave them out in the sun for a year or so, they get all hard and look like a boomerang. If you throw them really hard, they come back.

Oops, no they don't.

Dog toy. Fetch!

Standard issue Scubapro hoses, think they are 28"? Need the Scubapro tool to loosen them...

Peter I can't imagine what you'd use them for?

sounds like the perfect size for a bungied octo.

Back
Top Bottom