What the hell is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm trying to figure tank capacity.
You can only sell them to someone with their own compressor. They aren't DOT stamped, so no dive shop will fill them. Besides, mine are 300 BAR cylinders, and although fire departments can fill that high, it's the rare scuba enthusiast that runs their pressure that high.

I find the buoyancy characteristics to be disagreeable.

You can only sell them to someone with their own compressor.
I have a compressor here, Wooks. This is for me. I won't try to sell any non-DOT tanks for him.

Which marketplace forum will you posting the scrubber in? I'm interested and I think of others that would be, shipping dependent.

Kind of hard to guess but judging from proportions those look like 18L doubles.
My back hurts just thinking about them.

Kind of hard to guess but judging from proportions those look like 18L doubles.
My back hurts just thinking about them.
They're marked MF because that's what you say when you pick up your rig... mother F*******

With manifold and 250 bars of air mine weighted just under 50kg.

Where they imported from Europe?
As @rhwestfall stated, hydro might be an issue, Will they pressurize it to over 7000 psi to test it during hydro?

I'm trying to figure tank capacity.
They look like standard steel double 12L to me. They should be just slightly bigger than an AL80. I don't have any LP85s, but I think the 18L tanks are much bigger physically. The steel 12L doubles are usually rated for 232bar (3350psi), and they're slightly smaller than the LP85 (13L). They are great for cold water diving because of the weight, but you need a dry suit to dive them.

Where they imported from Europe?
As @rhwestfall stated, hydro might be an issue, Will they pressurize it to over 7000 psi to test it during hydro?
Mike moved to the US from Germany in 2020 and brought a whole 20’ container of stuff with him. Impressive amount of dive gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom