Sofnolime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have @ 70 sealed cartons of sofnolime that I need to liquidate. There are two 4.5 kg jugs in each carton, which makes it far, far easier to pour than the big-ass 20kg tubs. The going price for these are @ $90 so, I think $75 + shipping is fair. All proceeds will go to @michael-fisch's son. In fact, you'll PayPal or Zelle him directly. He lives in Austria, so I'll be shipping them from O'Brien Fl 32071. Please PM me your request and I'll give you his deets and ship them as soon as you pay. They are good until 09/24 according to the label.

FWIW, Mike died in his sleep last December and this will help his family out.

1678223192625.png

Yes, you can do your own shipping! Send me a file of the label you want to use. UPS is best as they will pick up here. The ship from address is:

Pete Murray
3388 256th Street
O'Brien Fl, 32071

I'll give you Frederick's email once you send me a PM saying you want sorb. If you want a lot of it, make me an offer. I'll run it by Frederick.

Pm sent

PM sent

Has anyone else’s sorb shipped? I was told “It will go out tomorrow” on the 8th and it hasn’t shipped yet/ @The Chairman hasn't responded to any PM’s

Has anyone else’s sorb shipped? I was told “It will go out tomorrow” on the 8th and it hasn’t shipped yet/ @The Chairman hasn't responded to any PM’s
Same here, sent several messages checking on shipping status or a tracking number but have not received any replies.

I haven’t even gotten the info for who to send money to.

Pete has no doubt been busy with the site issues.

I don’t doubt that he’s been busy with the site issues, however when he’s posting cat pictures I think he has the time to reply to a few PM’s

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom