What is your favorite piece of scuba gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My T2 reg because it was machined from a solid chunk of titanium.

I've always loved exotic metals. Expensive but worth it. The pain in my wallet is but a distant memory.

My sea bands which stop me chundering over the side of the dive boat inbetween dives.

Greetings Scubargin without a doubt it is my low profile Dive Rite relief valve!
That is a pee valve for the rest of us!
Why well I can drink as much water and not ever have to worry about the pushing and hurry of the busy dock, just a smile and ah there you go!
Sorry just being honest!
I am installing one in my new wet suit, no I am not kidding!
No more stinky wet suits that are less than charming in a vehicle on the ride home!

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

X2, Although I use a Halcyon Balanced version. I too am considering fitting an unbalanced version to my Semi/dry wetsuit. Just way too easy.
If anbody has the plans for a DIY unbalanced/balanced bolt type pee valve please PM me.

Brilliant. Thanks for that. I'm off to the plumbing shop.

My Sea Tux

My sea bands which stop me chundering over the side of the dive boat inbetween dives.
Sea bands don't do anything! Your favorite piece of equipment is also your brain; specifically, the part that enables the placebo effect.:wink:

deleted

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom