Question What is one of your favorite pieces of gear, and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The chestmount that I built in a laundry, and the harness with the aliexpress wing, I built in the sewing room

019.JPG

So I am quite pleased with the stuff that fits on back and front, between any clunky bottles worn on the sides

And given that I hail from Magnificent Melbourne Victoria, I feel that I have the responsibility to say that
I also quite enjoy, my unassumingly modified divesite teleporting capsule, almost as much as I do diving

003.JPG

without any encumbering ugly signs, or stickers inviting any that shall come to steal all the gear inside it

13-4E in USA sizing
I'm the same size. When I wear my drysuit the struggle is real trying to squeeze my boots into my XT's and get the spring strap over the heel.

Pretty stoked about this harness I built from Piranha parts to go with the used Xdeep Classic wing I found. All in about $150:

Attachments

• received_407753888476445.jpeg
    received_407753888476445.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 18
Recently did 5 hours on OC. I'm thinking the silence of my rebreather is really nice.

Razor4 harness system is my fav thing, especially with the Dive Rite sliding D's. I opted for the 1.5'' webbing system instead of the 2'', haven't regretted it so far.

Pro tip though.. those D rings have knife edges when bought new. Spend some time with some 400grit paper to dull them down so they don't cut your fingertips when wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom