What is your favorite piece of scuba gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I go through different favorites as I obtain new gear :D. Right now my favorite is my DSS BP/W it is so comfortable and just feels like it was made for me. 2nd runner up is my Photic 900 dive light it is so bright and I just love it.

Like others have said favorite sometimes depends on how long I've had something, but right now my fave is my 7mm camaro front zip semi dry with titanium lining. I don't know of the titanium really keeps me warmer, but it definitely makes it easy to doff/donn.

I love my tank banger! I plan on getting about ten friends together all geared up with tank bangers and let the music rip when we get to depth. Rock band under water baby:rocker::serenade: :popcorn:

My dry gloves. Made winter dives of >20 minutes finally possible! Best money ive spent in diving so far.

SPG, I can't breathe water and it's handy to know when I'm going to start.

Bob
---------------------------------------------
"the future is uncertain and the end is always near"
Jim Morrison

my lds. too bad it's 9 hours away. love you, dive outpost!

Ok totaly gushy reply but my dive buddy, netdoc, is my all time favorite dive essential. Everything else is just stuff that is replaceable/upgradable at anytime. Usually as soon as I discover a piece of gear I love, they upgrade it and I have gear envy all over again.

Happy Diving!
Elena
www.gardencovedivers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom