What is your favorite piece of scuba gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubargain

Registered
Reaction score
The other day at a meeting, we had an interesting exercise where we went around the room and we each listed a piece of gear we use that is our favorite or that we couldn't dive without.

This led to a great discussion about various pieces of gear and what makes that specific piece of gear better than the competition. Many of the reasons came down to personal preference or the type of diving each of us enjoyed.

Aside from the "clever pun" that your favorite is a "regulator" or "a tank" or "Air" items repeatedly mentioned in jest, this conversation was really insightful.

Maybe, this has been asked before... but, lets have the discussion anyway.

Scubaboard what is your favorite piece of scuba gear and why?

I look forward to your responses!

Scubargain.com

Last edited:
I like my fins the best. Northern Diver Jet Fins. They are the most comfortable I have used, very easy to put on and take off and I added reflective spots to them so they sparkle when I dive. I like having sparkly, comfortable fins.

Uwatec dive computer. It's nice to have air integration so you can just look at the screen and know how much time you have with regard to air consumption and deco time.

Atomic Frameless mask. No leaks, comfortable, great field of vision.

A slap strap, or neoprene mask strap. Super comfortable and customizable.

My mask. No leaks - ever.

:duck:

My V12 SPLITFINS
:D

only thing I can single out would prob be my Hollis M1 mask

I like most of my kit as is, it was a good price (thanks DiveTub) and it works well. That said, I'm still searching for the perfect fins :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom