What is your favorite piece of scuba gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything old or new not borrowed nor blue.

Except the blue expanse that is my mistress.

All of it.

Every piece is part of a whole that allows me to dive. One individual item is useless by itself.

It would be my BC...Its a she and is a very dear friend and I great her as such cuz she has always brought me home!

Greetings Scubargin without a doubt it is my low profile Dive Rite relief valve!
That is a pee valve for the rest of us!
Why well I can drink as much water and not ever have to worry about the pushing and hurry of the busy dock, just a smile and ah there you go!
Sorry just being honest!
I am installing one in my new wet suit, no I am not kidding!
No more stinky wet suits that are less than charming in a vehicle on the ride home!

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Had to think about this...I can make anything work....No brand preferences, it all gets me underwater...so what have I bought, then bought the same of? Cressi Lintz Mask.

My favorite piece of dive gear would be my Salvo 18W HID light ... it's been on more dives with me than any other piece of gear I've ever owned.

My DSS 35# Torus wing would take second place ... I have one of the original prototypes, and it's got over 1,000 dives on it by now.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

My computer. No, not the one I wear on my wrist, but the one that connects me to Scubaboard to learn and talk about all kinds of stuff.

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom