What if I wanted to use 2 ---wireless--AI (air integrated) computers simultaneously, would they inte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both wrist units on left arm, move dive watch to right wrist, bungie cord for Perdix arrived today, so hopefully I can do a dry run sometime in the next few days or so.

You might want to reconsider that. You will be using your left arm for buoyancy adjustments, and it might be nice to be able to be able to monitor your depth while doing so. This is why the dive computer is usually worn on the right. (What is the point of wearing three time pieces?)

You might want to reconsider that. You will be using your left arm for buoyancy adjustments, and it might be nice to be able to be able to monitor your depth while doing so. This is why the dive computer is usually worn on the right. (What is the point of wearing three time pieces?)

Well, my Cochran transmitter actually clips onto my LP inflator hose (left side) so I wear the wrist unit on the left as well. Also, as I prefer both computers on the same wrist, the Perdix sits next to the Cochran (left side). The left side arm/wrist real estate is pretty full by now, so the dive watch gets moved to right wrist. My Highland SPG has to stay on the left side due to it's fixed in place steel bolt snap. So I've chosen to locate the Perdix transmitter to the right side HP 1st-stage port. I'm right-handed, so I do most of my reaching/holding onto things with my right hand, which increases the chance of a wrist unit getting damaged if it's located on the right wrist if I bump/rub up against anything, so the wrist units are better shielded against impact/scratch damage if located on the left wrist.

As far as wearing a dive watch in the first place, I prefer the easy visuals of dive timing via rotating bezel to mark dive start time, and the easy visual of seeing an hour hand and a minute hand instead of a digital time readout.

While I may not be DIR, I do put a lot of thought into what I choose to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom