Air Integrated Wrist Computers in the US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suunto DX, D6i Novo, and D4i Novo have been discontinued. This is stated on the Suunto website, and I have confirmed with Suunto.

Ratio computers were previously distributed in the US by Edge-Hog Dive Gear and were available at Divers Supply, that is no longer the case. I heard back from Edge-HOG and Divers Supply, but have not heard back from Ratio. It appears that Ratio is now represented in the US by Riptide Sales Group

Edit: I heard back from Ratio, acknowledging the currently limited number of US dealers. However, Ratio has very recently established a U.S. presence for warranty and shipping.

Suunto DX, D6i Novo, and D4i Novo have been discontinued. This is stated on the Suunto website, and I have confirmed with Suunto...
I have received further communication from Suunto. Apparently, the DX, D6i Novo, and D4i Novo have not been discontinued, but are simply out of stock:

Thank you for reaching out to Suunto Customer Support. My name is Grace.

I hope you are doing well, I'm following up on a chat we had about the products DX, D6i Novo, and D4i Novo. I would like to inform you that the products are not discontinued. Unfortunately, as of now they are out of stock.

In case you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thank you for contacting Suunto customer service. We hope you have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Grace
Suunto Support Team

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom